List of Top Pet Blogs That Accept Free Guest Posts
Maybe you have a pet, you are a pet lover, or work in the content marketing or blogging field. Many bloggers continue searching for websites that accept free guest posts on dogs or pets.
What’s the difference between just a regular pet blog website, and a pet care website you actually want to stay on.
We are the pet care blog website where pet lovers spend more time than whastapp
Kennel Near Me is now accepting free but quality pet blogs or guest posts.
Ignore the below guidelines, and your content will be ignored.
If you are following guidelines and content is plagiarism-free, then we can post your content at no cost. If you’re a dog blogger, a representative for a dog-related company, or just like to write about dogs, you can Signup and submit a post. It will be going live within 24 hours. Make sure not to publish the same content anywhere else.
- Your post must be pet related.
- Add proper bio and social profile links while signing up with us.
- It must be at least 1200 words long.
- Your post should be broken up into short paragraphs with atleast 2 subheadings
- Maximum 2 links are allowed. Rest will be removed or your content can be rejected. If you are adding more than 2 links for reference or stats, make sure it should be Wikipeida, Forbes, Magazine or trusted source only.
- Add atleast 2 tags, choose only 1 category and submit. Usually we post content within 6 hours.
- Once your content is live, share it on your social media.
Getting published as a guest blogger will help you grow your business, increase in popularity, put you in the spotlight, bring in new readers, and increase your social proof, and many more. Kennel Near Me is the most popular US-based pet blog website for free guest posting.
Take advantage of this opportunity to connect with other bloggers, make new connections, expand your knowledge, and gain confidence in the blogging world. To help you get started, we’ve compiled a list of websites where you can submit your guest posts.
Why Write Blog for Pet Care Blog Website
One of the world’s largest industries is the pet industry. Pet stores, dog and cat stores, boarding, “pet hotels,” pet trainers, groomers, veterinarians, dog walkers, and other services are available. Most families value their pets and animals, which means that if you work in the pet industry in any capacity, you’re dealing with thousands of potential customers.
But, of course, you’ll need a way to reach out to those customers and entice them to use your service, which is where pet content comes in.
Pet Content’s Importance for a Business or Blogger
Search engines reward websites that provide useful information, so if you want to improve your search engine ranking, you should add as many pages of content as possible to ensure that you become the local pet owner’s go-to resource. You’ll be able to do the following by adding unique and interesting pet content:
- Increase the number of leads generated by conducting local searches.
- Make a name for yourself as a pet expert.
- Maintain client and potential client interest in your business.
- Create information that will be useful in newsletters.
- Improve your public image, as well as the health of your pets.
- It doesn’t matter if the content is for dogs, cats, or birds.
- It can add real value to your website and improve your long-term marketing strategies if it’s pet content.
- Add it to your blog, write informative long articles, and more.
- Adding that content is extremely beneficial to both you and your customers.
Below is list of most popular dog blogs that accepting free guest posting on pets
Animal Boarding Near Me offers animal caring tips to pet owners and lovers, also to those who want their animals to have long, happy, healthy lives. At Animal Boarding Near Me, we work with vets, pet shops, livestock, farmers, and experts.
Submit personal stories, pet-friendly activities, or articles about traveling with pets to be considered for a guest post. If necessary, your article will be heavily edited and formatted to fit the blog’s style. For more information, see the guest posting guidelines, and contact us via the contact form if you have any questions or concerns.
How to Write a Guest Post on Pets: There are a few different ways to write a guest post. Read some of the articles that have already been published to get a sense of what this site is looking for and what has already been covered. When you’re ready, email your questions as a Word document, but make sure you read the guidelines first.
Are you an animal expert, a pet lover, a dog trainer, or a veterinarian? Check out the requirements for submitting a guest post to this site’s guidelines. When you’re ready, attach your article as a Word document or write it in the body of an email.
Another top dog website: There are a few different ways to write a guest post for them. Please take a look at the blog to get a sense of the writing style and tone. It’s possible that the content will be about pets, horses, livestock, and animal welfare. Send your submission, but first, go over the write for us dog questions and respond to them in your email.
A fifth, we have Petful the pet care website. Articles should be original, unpublished, and between 700 and 800 words in length. Make it conversational (in the first person) and include some helpful advice. After reading the guidelines, please contact us via the contact form with your ideas.
Search terms: pet care write for us, Pet Blog Write For Us, dog blog write for us, top dog websites, most popular dog blogs
Why Write For Most Popular Dog Blogs
Do you want to get your pet articles published? Do you like to write about pets’ life and want to publish on popular dog blogs sites? Simply Do you have a pet blog, write for us, and get exposer. Popular dog blog websites always looking for contributors who can post on their website. Top dog websites like Kennel Near Me always value your opinions, tips. We want to add value to bring to our readers. Popular dog websites want journalists that are aspiring to write on pet’s life, training, diseases accessories, etc. All you need is a love for pets and preferably raising a dog to get started.
The Benefits Of Writing Pet Blog Sites
- Notoriety in the Pet Industry
- Links back to your website
- Increased traffic to your site
- A Strong article portfolio
How to choose a strong topic and plan an article on dogs
- Choose Trending Topics – This is first most step to start. If you want to get publised on popular dog or pet blogging sites, find the trending topics and related keywords. Topics can be, pet accessories, pet care, treatment, hair growing tips, Dog Potty Training, dog boarding, dog pregnancy etc.
- Headline – Your title should be more related to body content.
- Body Content: It needs to be descriptive and informative for the visitors to get the clear idea about the content they are reading. Most your the vistors are those who are looking for tips for their pet. So write informative not promotional.
- Length – Most of the pet blogging sites prefer lengthy but quality pet articles. An article of length between 1500 and 2500 is preferred. It gives the readers a chance to explore the topic in depth and also skim details they are looking for.
- Add Citation links – You can add relevant links based on your article. Readers will get more content to read and refer to. Also interlink the relevant existing article published in the blog.
- Images – Images can make an article interesting and easy to understand. It’s fun to read article with relevant pictures.